Three principles we know will activate and raise our consciousness on a global level when we remember:
1. Our Vision: We know all is well as Love surrounds us. Our vision is having the BEAUTIFUL LIFE however that may look. It will come from our highest consciousness as we reach our highest potential…..LOVE.
2. Our Possibility: Universal transformation is possible when we reach our highest potential, LOVE. Peace, Prosperity, and Happiness is ours when we allow love, our true nature to be.
3. Our Intention: We are here to bloom and we bloom where we are planted. Blooming allows us to reach our highest potential by developing our true nature, love. Love is the highest power in the Universe. Love leads the way transforming our world. We have the experience of THE BEAUTIFIUL LIFE.
Bloom: A state or time of high development; to mature into one’s potential; to become. A bloom represents each one of us as God’s gift to others. We are flowers symbolizing the bloom any time and at the perfect time. We create beauty (Beautiful Life) just by our presence. Our intention to raise our consciousness benefits anyone and everyone we meet. We all experience the Beautiful Life.
Revolution: An activity or movement designed to effect a fundamental change in the way we think about something. That something is the way we feel about ourselves as we activate our intention and reaching our highest potential for others to experience theirs. Our work is ours to do. There is no struggle or fight with anyone. The only possible struggle is the one within which comes from our attitudes, judgments, and beliefs. We realize we are learning to bloom where we are planted and love always paves the way. Our movement is about global transformation based on us BEING love. All of us can experience having a BEAUTIFUL LIFE (movement) by who each of us are BEING.
1. We have a new commitment. We participate in the possibility of universal transformation where Peace, Prosperity, and happiness are the norm.
2. With our new commitment to transform our consciousness globally, we now become a part of the solution rather than the problem. Our commitment is to bloom where we are planted.
3. Our new intention is to reach our highest potential by developing our true nature…love.
4. The only player in this revolution is me. As I raise my consciousness, I support the evolution of a higher consciousness for everyone toward The Beautiful Life.
5. We know all is well but we are also responsible for our thoughts and actions. Knowing this we choose the highest power, love, to activate the Shift we have been asked to make for everyone’s welfare for a life worth living. Science and spiritually are connected. We were clueless in our participation of Global consciousness that caused the Shift. Now we understand how to participate in raising the consciousness of our planet by being our highest potential, love. We choose to do that everyday knowing we affect everyone and everything in who we are BEING.
We’ve all heard we must LOVE one another. That isn’t a new command. But now we understand why the energyof love plays such an important part in the security of our planet because now we have the science to back up these new claims. By using Bloom Revolution, we will have an ongoing plan to forward this SHIFT to allow a higher consciousness to keep occurring.
The word, Revolution is also defined as: “An activity or movement designed to effect a fundamental change in the way you think about something.” That somethingis you, my friends. It’s the way you think about yourself and your relationship with others. It is a crucial part of the shift we must address. This revolution is not about our fight for humanity really…It’s about US changing ourselves in order for humanity to change!!! We must change ourselves…not anyone else…in order to make this SHIFT happen.
The king of consciousness is the late Dr. David Hawkins.
He once said “Understanding the nature of consciousness is the most important subject of all subjects to be learned because it underlies all human experience and enterprise. Science can advance no further without understanding it.”
His words inspired me to put together a new possibility to follow.
Ernest Holmes even reminds us of our nature. In his book, It’s Up to You, he says, “We can’t help but create. A person who doesn’t love something, a person who isn’t happy, a person who isn’t loved and doesn’t make others happy, and others don’t make him happy, is unexpressed. There is a desire in us to love and be happy, to give, to receive; back of it all, a necessity to create.”
Right, there is proof enough we all have it in our nature to be the flower. Clearly, we have this “urge” within us to love.
Q: What do flowers have to do with changing our world?
A: The idea of a FLOWER came easily to me. I have had a lifelong love with flowers. Flowers are in every room of my house. To me--- they always touch, move, and inspire me. They truly are a gift from God. Why don’t we take on that inspiration from flowers and become the Bloom…? And be a gift from God?
Q: Why did you choose Bloom to describe the revolution?
A: The dictionary defines
“bloom” several ways:
· To produce or yield flowers or blossoms
· A state or period of flowering
But these 2 definitions are spot-on to the Bloom movement.
· A state or time of high development
· To mature into one’s potential
So, the Bloom represents our state of high development as we mature into our highest potential. This becomes our new intention.!